Table of Contents
Before you start reading our Wolverine boots reviews, you should know that they have been in the business of making quality work boots for 137 years.
Their motto is “Strong Soles for Sturdy Shoulders” which reflects what the company makes for its customers. Engineered for comfort and highly durable, Wolverine strives to deliver premium work boots for men and women at an affordable cost.
Wolverine boots are a top brand name in work boots, and they have made it to our list of the best.
Best Wolverine Boots
Wolverine Steel Toe Raider Boot
The men’s Steel Toe Raider Boot has classic style, premium leather and long-lasting comfort.
Wolverine MultiShox technology responds to the way you move with individual compression pads across the outsole that absorb shock and return energy in each step, providing maximum comfort all day long.
- STM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH rated steel toe
- Full grain leather upper and Wolverine MultiShox® rubber lug outsole that is slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Wolverine MultiShox® removable full-cushion insole and advanced comfort PU midsole
- Moisture managing mesh lining and Comfort Flex arch
- Wolverine ContourWelt® construction engineered for flexibility
- Some complain that it runs narrow. Fortunately, it’s available in wide widths!
Wolverine Buccaneer Boot
This flexible, lightweight, waterproofed Buccaneer Boot for men is designed for movement. Stay comfortable with thick cushioning in the footbed and padded collar.
A 6” lace-up leather shaft keeps your ankle supported while the mesh lining manages moisture content. The outer portion of the boot is constructed with smooth, full grain leather with a rounded toe.
- The Wolverine Buccaneer is completely waterproof, which is essential for an individual who works outdoors. Not only do your feet stay dry, they also remain warm in colder temperatures.
- Excellent support for feet and ankles, after the initial break in the boot, fits like it was made specifically for you.
- These boots are created for long wear and walking. Feet are kept comfortable from the thick cushioning, alleviating any pressure or shock from continuous movement.
- Break in time takes a little longer than expected, however very comfortable after that initial time. Plus, Wolverine offers a 30-day comfort guarantee, and will offer you a full refund if you find these boots aren’t right for you.
- These boots are not made for ice and snow, however, they are sufficient for wet and cold weather conditions
- Laces tend to break easily; this probably can be prevented by tightening boot from the bottom up.
Wolverine Durashock SR Boot
The Durashock SR boot is as tough as they come for a work boot. They offer every aspect needed to feel confident on the job knowing these boots are designed to keep you safe.
The advanced slip-resistant tread keeps you secure on your feet even in wet conditions. A polyurethane outsole resists stains such as oil.
Plus, the leather upper keeps water out but allows your feet to breath, keeping them comfortable and dry. Absorbing four times the shock force as rubber, but lighter by 1/3, the removable dual-density, polymer footbed is an added comfort.
- The tread on the Durashock SR boot is designed to divert water away, allowing for greater traction by gripping to surfaces and avoiding slips and falls in wet environments
- Extremely comfortable, fit like a glove and is more like wearing slippers than boots
- Tough and durable, they last a long time even when tested in extreme working conditions
- There was only one issue that we could find with these boots, they are not waterproof just water resistant. However, waterproofing applications could help with this.