- Amazon is better
- Amazon’s return policy
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe
- Free return confirmation from Amazon support
- Find your new boots
- 7 Best Hunting Boots [October 2018]
- Best Snow and Ice Cleats
- 10 Best Insoles for Work Boots – [Reviews & Buying Guide 2018]
- 6 Warmest Hunting Socks (+Heated Socks) For Cold Weather 2018
- 3 Best Work Boots for Flat Feet (BONUS: Shoes for Flat Feet)
- Best Insulated Work Boots [Winter Boots Reviews & Guide 2018]
- 6 Best Ice Fishing Boots – (Reviews & Guide 2018)
- Best Tactical Boots (+Bonus: Top 3 Police Boots Reviews 2018)
- 6 Best Summer Work Boots [Reviews & Complete Buying Guide 2018]
- 5 Best Work Boots for Standing All Day (Bonus: Top Work Shoes For Concrete)
- 5 Best Waterproof Work Boots For Wet Conditions – (Reviews 2018)
- 5 Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis – (Ultimate Guide 2018)
- 10 Best Military Boots & Combat Footwear (Guide 2018)
If you are unsure about buying and returning boots through Amazon, don’t be. Amazon has a very friendly return policy that allows you to return or exchange the work boots you don’t like or want FOR FREE.
You are probably used to trying on pair after pair of boots to find the right size, and you are not alone. Getting the right fit can be difficult and visiting a shoe store can make that part of the process easy.
The problem with the shoe store is that the selection is often small, they may not have your size, and there are no reviews or ratings to help you find the BEST pair of work boots.
Amazon is better
Buying work boots on Amazon solves all these problems.
Amazon has a massive selection of styles and sizes, competitive prices, everything is backed by ratings and reviews, and Bootratings.com already researched and narrowed the best choices down for you.
The only “issue” that is left is trying the boots on. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about that either!
Amazon’s return policy
You can read the Amazon return policy yourself, but to summarize:
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return the boots you don’t want
- Returns/exchanges for the wrong size is perfectly acceptable
- Return shipping is paid by Amazon and is free for you
So don’t think that Amazon is just the place for doing research before you waste a lot of time trying to figure out which shoe store has what you want.
If you don’t like the boots, log on to your Amazon account, pull up your list of orders, and click “Return Items” next to the order to start the process of returning the pairs that didn’t work out. Amazon will refund your original payment method for the full purchase price AND provide free prepaid return shipping labels.
Amazon Prime Wardrobe
New in June 2018 for all Amazon Prime members… Prime Wardrobe!
- Fill your box – Pick three or more items across clothing, shoes (BOOTS), and accessories
- Try on at home – Use your 7-day try-on period to find the best fit at home
- Check out and return – Check out online for what you keep. Use the provided return label to return the rest via UPS.
Free return confirmation from Amazon support
Here is an actual chat I had with Amazon support on April 4th, 2018:
Me: Hello! I am just curious about shoe shopping. If I was to order a few pairs of shoes to then pick the one pair that I liked or fit the best, is it easy/free to return all of the others?
You are now connected to Rinkesh from Amazon.com
Rinkesh: Hello, my name is Rinkesh. I’m here to help you today.
Me: Hi Rinkesh.
Rinkesh: You can return any item purchased on amazon within 30 days from the date of delivery 🙂
Me: Is return shipping always free within the 30 days?
Rinkesh: No worries if you get charged for shipping then we will refund full amount for return shipping
Me: So returning shoes just because they don’t fit is allowed and free?
Rinkesh: Yes. Correct 🙂
Me: Great! Thanks for your help, Rinkesh. 🙂
If your return doesn’t look right or you have a question, just contact Amazon here:
Or call them: 1 (888) 280-4331
Find your new boots
Now that you know you have free return shipping, it is time to find your next pair of boots!