Table of Contents
- Amazon makes returns easy
- Find your new boots
- Best Summer Work Boots for Men 
- Best Insulated Work Boots 
- Best Work Boots for Flat Feet [BONUS: Shoes for Flat Feet]
- Best Work Boots for Standing All Day [Bonus: Best Work Shoes For Concrete]
- Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis [2020 Guide]
- 10 Best Insoles for Work Boots 
- Best Hunting Boots 
- Best Snow and Ice Cleats
- Best Ice Fishing Boots 
- The Best Heated Socks 
- 10 Best Combat Boots & Military Footwear [2020 Guide]
- Best Tactical Boots and Police Boots 
- Best Waterproof Work Boots + Waterproof Socks 
If you are unsure about buying and returning boots through Amazon, don’t be.
Amazon has a very friendly return policy that allows you to return or exchange the work boots you don’t like or want FOR FREE.
You are probably used to trying on pair after pair of boots to find the right size, and you are not alone. Getting the right fit can be difficult and visiting a shoe store can make that part of the process easy.
The problem with the shoe store is that the selection is often small, they may not have your size, and there are no reviews or ratings to help you find the BEST pair of work boots.
Save up to 50% on footwear during Cabela's Black Friday Week-Long Sale!
Amazon makes returns easy
Buying work boots on Amazon solves all these problems.
Amazon has a massive selection of styles and sizes, competitive prices, everything is backed by ratings and reviews, and Bootratings.com already researched and narrowed the best choices down for you.
The only “issue” that is left is trying the boots on. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about that either!
40% OFF Sale Ends Dec 8th
Amazon’s return policy
You can read the Amazon return policy yourself, but to summarize:
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return the boots you don’t want
- Returns/exchanges for the wrong size is perfectly acceptable
- Return shipping is paid by Amazon and is free for you
So don’t think that Amazon is just the place for doing research before you waste a lot of time trying to figure out which shoe store has what you want.
If you don’t like the boots, log on to your Amazon account, pull up your list of orders, and click “Return Items” next to the order to start the process of returning the pairs that didn’t work out. Amazon will refund your original payment method for the full purchase price AND provide free prepaid return shipping labels.
Upgrade your boots with personalized insoles from Treadlabs!
⭐ Read our full review of Treadlabs insoles
Amazon Prime Wardrobe
With Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try boots before paying for them and return what you don’t like for free.
- Fill your box – Pick three or more items across clothing, shoes (BOOTS), and accessories
- Try on at home – Use your 7-day try-on period to find the best fit at home
- Check out and return – Check out online for what you keep. Use the provided return label to return the rest via UPS.
⭐ Read our full review of Darn Tough Socks
Free return confirmation from Amazon support
Here is an actual chat I had with Amazon support on April 4th, 2018:
Me: Hello! I am just curious about shoe shopping. If I was to order a few pairs of shoes to then pick the one pair that I liked or fit the best, is it easy/free to return all of the others?
You are now connected to Rinkesh from Amazon.com
Rinkesh: Hello, my name is Rinkesh. I’m here to help you today.
Me: Hi Rinkesh.
Rinkesh: You can return any item purchased on amazon within 30 days from the date of delivery 🙂
Me: Is return shipping always free within the 30 days?
Rinkesh: No worries if you get charged for shipping then we will refund full amount for return shipping
Me: So returning shoes just because they don’t fit is allowed and free?
Rinkesh: Yes. Correct 🙂
Me: Great! Thanks for your help, Rinkesh. 🙂
If your return doesn’t look right or you have a question, just contact Amazon here:
Or call them: 1 (888) 280-4331
Find your new boots
Now that you know you have free return shipping, it is time to find your next pair of boots!